Thursday, November 8, 2012

Personal Reaction, Annie

By Act 3 I am very anxious to see Hamlet seek his revenge on King Claudius. I beleive that Hamlet will recieve his revenge when we least expect it. He is a very emotional character and likes to take everything into consideration before he takes action. I feel as if he's very smart in a way for being patient and waiting to see the Kings reaction to the play. Although i'm a little confused when Hamlet is speaking to the Queen in her closet, I know he was discussing his father's death with her. I think she know's that King Claudius was the true cause of his death, she is just focused on her relationship with the King and their reputation. Shes more worried about how she would be viewed than to seeking revenge on her ex husbands murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment